Maison & Objet 2014
The House of Veronese will return to its essence as it unveils CECI N’EST PAS UN VASE (French for “This is not a vase”) at Salon Maison & Objet January 2014 tradeshow. This symbolic vase design evokes the origin of the company name and recalls its early years colored by diversity. The vase pays homage to the great painter Veronese who enlightened the world of decorative arts with his depiction of a mysterious Murano vase.
The vase CECI N’EST PAS UN VASE reveals the talent of internationally acclaimed and award winning French architect and designer Reda Amalou. Entirely crafted in Murano glass, Amalou’s design immediately arouses awe and leads to deep contemplation. A dance between the delicate and the bold unfolds before the observer as the slender shape with subtle curves is suddenly pierced by light striking through audacious circular openings that cut through the glass. The bold shapes set within the soft frame reveals the depth of the Murano glass, and much more. The contrasts do not stop there. Amalou goes further by dressing the outside of the vase in opaque white, which is set before a flaming red aligning the inside.
The House of Veronese will also present its new chandelier design “OLYMPIA” at Salon Maison & Objet January 2014 tradeshow. A retro chandelier with a contemporary twist that is reminiscent of the Greek Doric columns. With a subtle mix of crystal and gold leaf, glass sheaths, gold grooved glass extending from the chandelier arms. The bobeches shaped discs cutting through the top of the chandelier arms are a tribute to the disc throwers of the ancient Olympic games.
We welcome you to our booth located at Hall 7 Stand H151, from Friday, January 24th through Tuesday, January 28th, 2014 Paris Nord Villepinte.
The House of Veronese will also showcase:
– Suspensions and table lamps from the ANEMONE collection, designed by Tal Lancman & Maurizio Galante
– Collection BELLES DE NUIT, designed by Chantal THOMAS
– Suspensions from the TAMBOUR collection and MIRLESS wall sconces, designed by Veronese
– Mirrors from the CAIGO collection, designed by Olivier GAGNERE
– Suspensions from the BIJOU BIJOU collection, designed Laurence BRABANT
– Collection ULIO, designed by Veronese
– DROP and ORBE collections, designed by Patrick Naggar
– IDOLE floor lamp, designed by Ute Wegener et Didier Masquida